This research will take place over five semi-concurrent phases:
1. Literature analysis undertaken by researchers to understand existing and previous research topics and approaches.
2. Initial engagement & interviews in each city using narrative collection and documentation, and photographic expression to explore food production, processing, and distribution systems.
3. Co-production around food and social infrastructures will be undertaken at a workshop in which narratives will be presented, and stakeholders will be invited to co-produce theory about their food systems based on these findings and their experience.
4. Visualising socio-technical infrastructures using photographic expression.
5. The second workshop will expand the co-production of theory from food to other infrastructure systems, based on the outcomes of phase 2, the continued research of phase 1, and phase 3’s community-produced expressions, and express how this theory supports future development imaginaries and planning.
Got any questions? I will be happy to assist. Please contact me at iclei(at)iclei.org