UM-SMART’s MobiPrize is back, honoring New Mobility enterprises and innovators that are making the world a better place through sustainable transportation innovation! All entrepreneurs addressing transportation-related challenges and opportunities with innovative and sustainable solutions and business models (anywhere in the world) are encouraged to apply. So are government agencies that are fostering a New Mobility industry, enterprise, and innovation culture.
What’s in Store for Mobi 2015?
- The Global Grand Mobi continues!
- The Michigan Mobi has been expanded to include university researchers and early-stage companies developing and commercializing innovative mobility solutions in Michigan.
- The Enterprising City/State/Nation Mobi: Last year’s Enterprising City/State Mobi has been expanded to enable national governments and government agencies to apply as well
- New Opportunity: For Connected & Automated Mobility Solutions. For 2015 the University of Michigan Mobility Transformation Center (MTC) has partnered with SMART to create a special opportunity for companies working on technologies, applications, and/or new business models supporting connected and automated multi-modal mobility systems.
- Introducing Mobi-x India! We are delighted to announce the launch of Mobi-x India. As a key nexus of the global MobiPrize and Platform, SMART is partnering with the Institute for Competitiveness, India to create a place for India-based innovations and ventures in the New Mobility enterprise space to be recognized, to compete, and to create positive change and economic opportunity in India and beyond.
The Mobi platform is an exciting cyberspace that crowd sources, connects, honors and advances New Mobility enterprises globally. Check it out at www.mobi-platform.com
For any queries please contact Komal Anand Doshi at email@example.com