Development of Policies supporting Kerb-side charging and getting approval/support from relevant governing bodies/ULB/authorities.
The kerb-side charging policies will cover the following aspects:
- Policies and processes for permitting of use
- Use of kerbs/street
- Use of public infrastructure
- Potential Customer segments:
- Private EV owners
- Infrastructure set up under PPP
- Charging Infrastructure set up by ULB/ Utility:
- Qualification of permissions
- Payments/charges for permissions
- Restrictions and limitations
- Penalties for violations
The policy draft developed would align with Street Parking Policies in Delhi.
Duration: September 2021-February 2022